‘Living Life God’s Way’ is an immensely readable and practical book. In this revised and updated edition of ‘Living the Life – Practical Christianity for the Real World’, Peter Horrobin draws on his thirty-five years of Christian leadership to present the reader with a practical guidebook for living the Christian life. Peter explains how true discipleship and a deep relationship with Jesus are the sure foundation for spiritual fruitfulness.
As if with a map and a compass, Peter Horrobin grabs you by the hand and guides you through a landscape of hidden truths. Peter uses real life testimonies, parables and illustrations to unlock some of the most difficult of life’s issues, that often make us stumble through our Christian walk.
What never seemed to make sense is suddenly crystal clear – even for the most experienced Christian, helping all of us to discover how to Live Life God’s Way!
This book was written to help new Christians get established in their faith and to provide older Christians with the kind of realistic help that is needed to keep their lives on track with God.
To preview this book, please click the icon below:
1. Who is God? And What’s He Like?
2. Who am I? And Why am I Here?
3. If God Really is God – Why is Life So Hard?
4. God’s Rescue Plan for the Human Race
5. Becoming a Disciple of the King
7. Building on a Good Foundation
8. Feeding on the Living Bread
9. Dynamic Praying
10. Weeding my Patch!
11. Finding My Destiny
12. Fellowship in the Church
13. My Life is not My Own – The Key to Giving
14. Living the Life in the Marketplace
16. The Final Journey
17. Prospects of Glory
18. Pressing On!